Print Cloud allows you to print anywhere using your PC or mobile device by obtaining a document release code. This pull printing approach lets you retrieve your documents from any Print Cloud enabled MFP, without installing printer drivers or having to specify the printer from which you want to print.
- Print Cloud solves the problem of not having access to a printer when you're mobile
- Print from mobile devices, such as your iPad, iPhone, Android device, or laptop
- Pull printing lets you print your documents at any Print Cloud enabled MFP
- Available via the App Store and Play Store
- You can print from the Print Cloud app or from the Action menu by choosing "Open in" (iOS) or "Share" (Android) to move the content to Print Cloud app
- You can also email your print job directly to the Ricoh Print Cloud at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the email is received by the Ricoh Print Cloud service, a release code is generated and mailed back to you
- Supports printing of the email body along with attachments and URLs contained in the email
- Your files are held in the cloud until you are ready to pick them up
Collaboration & File Sharing
Print Cloud streamlines document sharing. Collaboration features let you send documents to specific recipients. You can lock the documents to prevent re‐sharing with unauthorized people and even limit the length of the document’s availability.
How to Download the Print Cloud App
The Print Cloud app is now available for your iOS or Android device from the App Store or
Google Play Store
Log-in to Print Cloud
Note: Please contact your sales rep if you want to purchase an account for this application.